View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,266 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 01, 2024 at 04:34 AM

Noelle is coming over today. Ugh. I don't feel like explaining my gabby freak out and she's just going to insist I be med monitored, even if my husband has all my meds under lock and key and I have zero access to them as is, so being med monitored would be pointless and would just piss me off. I don't want to sit around the apartment all day waiting for random strangers to come in and watch me take my meds. I NEVER forget to take them. I don't NEED someone to come in and watch me take them!!!

My Cymbalta increase has me feeling much better. I didn't realize how depressed (yet strangely wired) I actually felt before. Went to the park with husband and daughter and played volleyball, did the dishes and cat litters and cleaned the apartment. My narrator for the audio version of my book got back to me with the first three chapters and she did a really good job so I'm excited about that! Got the May issue of the ezine up, which I'm really happy about because I did it in time despite being in the hospital over the weekend. All is good!

Now to just figure out my new novel.

And convince fudging Noelle I don't need to be med monitored because my husband and I have everything under control!

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots