jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default May 01, 2024 at 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
Hi, yeah, some of these employers are rude. Hopefully someone will hire me soon who’ll treat me with respect. My husband is tightening the proverbial noose around my neck even more now.

He threatened to not give me anymore money & that he’d have to go to the store with me to buy food like I’m a child, ugh!

He only gave me $100 this week & a limit to what I can but with his card. He’ll probably complain about each expense no matter what.

I have no credit on my low limit cards too. I hope that this change isn’t permanent.

I can’t live like this, I’m getting desperate, ugh. Maybe I should’ve given that weird guy a chance as they were willing to train me. He probably would’ve hired me if he ended up liking me in person.

I wrote you back yesterday btw. Sorry for the slow response. I’ve been more depressed, stressed out & I needed to take a break too for my owm mental health. I didn’t nean to ignore you or anyone else.
Thanks. I heard that people with degrees can’t get a job anywhere. It’s crazy! I thought that this disabled seinior giy hired me for an assistant job, but now it seems like he was blowing me off when he called to tell me that he’s not sure of his schedule yet as he said he’d call me yesterday & he didn’t

My friend told me not to call him back as I’d look to desperate & to get any employment offer in writing too.

I don’t understand why some people tell other people obvious lies. I’d rather not have them say they’ll call me back and not get my hopes up.

Last edited by jesyka; May 01, 2024 at 12:45 PM..
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated