View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,971 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 01, 2024 at 01:22 PM

I went to immediate care. At first she was like "at this point we can't get invovled because theres so many people involved in your case." She did try calling GI to move my appointment up herself but they wouldn't budge with her either.

Finally the immediate care doctor told me to go talk to my primarys nurse. So I ended up meeting with the nurse who is the head of the department and she found out my refferal to the other hospital got lost. So she personally called them and did some things and said we should be hearing from the other hospital soon. Then she refilled my zofran and told me I could take it up to 3x a day. Shes also going to get my doctor to prescribe me something for pain. And then she said shes going to work on work flow so more stuff like this doesn't fall through the fall cracks.

So I should be hearing back from the other hospital in the next couple days and if I don't this nurse told me to call her and she'll get onto it

Kinda had to stick up for myself up but it looks like things are moving along finally. Just **** my GI office for cancelling today.

And my Pdoc won't increase my meds but wants to speak to my GI doctor. Whatever that means.

Update: my primary doctor sent over the refferal and called in the zofran. They won't give me anything for pain though because of my meds. My therapist ghosted me and I don't understand it. I'm thinking shes having an emergency. Its so unlike her to not reply to this sort of situation. Especially since she knows how many times I've been blown off already by people. So I'd assume she would try hard not to do it too.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; May 01, 2024 at 03:30 PM..

Hugs from:
LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte, unaluna