View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 01, 2024 at 01:30 PM

I had confidence I could do anything I wanted to do.....well, there were lots of things I didn't want to do & many things I was just better at doing than others. Had nothing to do with being responsible or not. Had everything to do with things I was better at doing than others.

I practiced 8 hours a day working on my music degree only to realize IN REALITY I could never practice enough to have the talent to be a symphony flute player. So I stuck with my level of talent & for fun played in some cool chamber groups while I went after my Accounting & Computer Science degree. Lol....Comp Sci ended up being a minor cause I just squeeked through a year of calculus & knew more calculus would not be possible. Focus for a career involves what we are good at doing & sometimes we don't know until we dabble in it enough to know whether we are that interested or not. Not about responsibility, it is about getting to know yourself, your likes & abilities

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
black-roses, Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
unaluna