View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,338 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 01, 2024 at 07:18 PM

I evaded med monitoring. Yay! Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with Noelle again and we're going to start working on/talking about ways/how I can avoid my med freak outs from happening. Thank god because I need some SERIOUS help. I am lacking skills in coping with my emotions when they get to that level that don't involve ODing out of desperation.

Overall I've had an anxious day. I just have to make it until my appointment with Dr K on the 15th and hopefully then I can go back on my regular gabapentin dose. I'm going to BEG him to let me go back on my regular dose!!!! Cymbalta does shyt for my anxiety. I'm so anxious I'm barely eating and normally I'm a pig.

I don't know where all this anxiety is suddenly coming from! Christ. It's terrible. I haven't been this anxious since I was on Wellbutrin! I don't know what's wrong with me, except that my hormones must be all fukked from the morning after pill (I told my husband if I ever had to take that again I was going to punch him in the face!).

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, unaluna