View Single Post
InkyTinks

Member Since Aug 2021
32 hugs
given
Default May 02, 2024 at 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalouise View Post
my suggestion is talk with your treatment provider. you stated in recent posts that you have DID. your treatment provider has probably already ruled out "walk ins". short version religious practices/ cultural practices/paranormal kind of spirits and so on have to be ruled out before someone can be diagnosed with either form of DID.

in me what you describe is completely normal not associated with any of my mental or physical health problems nor spiritual / paranormal beliefs. what you describe is mostly just being a normal human being.

not saying the situation doesn't exist. just that I have experienced what you posted and my own treatment providers, and any paranormal or religious consults have told me those things are normal. to be associated with a mental or physical health problem or religious or paranormal event theres other things that happen that you cant find by researching and googling. you know those deeper not found in typical media-based ways things.

my suggestion your treatment provider can help you sort things out and if needed do any medication adjustments if you are on any meds. some meds can cause these things too.

I do not have a treatment provider for DID. I suspected I maybe have it due to having no connection with previous versions of myself but my soul braid is not 'a version fo me'.
InkyTinks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote