Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 02, 2024 at 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily1890 View Post
I have known people like this in the past

people who are like well, I'm going to get everyone I know to abuse you too, because I'm doing it and it's cool

no. no it isn't. it really isn't.. it just makes it worse than it all ready is
I was abused by more than one person and during the actual abuse they encouraged .....each other..... at that moment.

but no I didnt have abusers that threatened to tell someone else they were abusing me because they thought it was cool.

I had abusers that stood by the abusers/ grooming code of "do not tell or else"

I think if after threatening me with the "do not tell or else" and they tell me something like they the abuser was gonig to tell others, I probably would have told them fine go ahead for even as a child I knew if anyone found out the abuse would end, and the abusers would go to prison.

my abusers did end up getting caught even without their telling on their self or my violating the "do not tell or else" abusers code.

but thinking about it now, my thoughts.....wouldnt that have been wonderful for me if they had told on their self lol the abuse would have ended much sooner than it did. just saying for me I would have found that to be icing on the cake, their telling on their self and getting arrested.

yup if they had said something like that to me I probably would have said "go ahead" and accept the consequences for sassing back lol and then sit back and watch them get arrested because they told on theirself.
amandalouise is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote