View Single Post
cptsdvictim

Member Since Mar 2024
50 hugs
given
Default May 03, 2024 at 10:51 AM

So, a while after having gone back to the shelter things have been quiet for a while. Last night, however, they kept the TV on until I was woken up at 1:36am. I couldn't sleep afterwards because one of the new guys kept all the rest awake. I realized I've to make small talk with the new guy (the butcher) who kept everyone awake as he was angry that someone stole coffee powder from him, aaanndd, I suspect the other two (or one of them) blamed it on me - it wouldn't surprise me. Yeah, life in a homeless shelter for you. On the other hand, I got sick. Today I pushed through getting a huge amount of changes for my app into the working branch. 5000+ additions, almost 500 deletions. That's a lot of lines of code. Left testing anything I've missed for when I'll have the app ready for testing. The butcher guy also had heroin on him from what I heard him talking with the guy below my bed. They're building housing for people with disabilities, though I fear it's just for a few years and then they'll stop - not reaching me. If the extremists come to power after this year's elections, I can most certainly kiss goodbye to any hopes for early housing (or any housing). Probably they'll stop my disability allowance or even deport me (though I'm an EU citizen - this will require the dissolution of the EU). Having dinner now and afterwards I'll head to the shelter. Awful feeling every single time. Taking the next week off to recover from flu. Also, finished one book by Thierry Wolton. Interesting ideas in his books.
cptsdvictim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote