Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 03, 2024 at 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryToBeBetter View Post
Hey Katrani, I think the others here have asked good questions. They are worth thinking about. Obviously we don't know the real situation but I suspect 90% of what you wrote comes from the path your mind has run down. If I boil it down, there is a girl at your college who may like you, but your self esteem isn't letting you believe that it might be real (which is something to work on, but I know that's hard)

Honestly my advice would be say hi and have light conversations with her if the opportunities arise. Don't be the drowning victim clinging to to the first thing they can grab hold of. Play it cool and enjoy the interactions. If she is interested there will be more opportunities to talk. If she isn't interested you are just a nice guy who talked to her sometimes.

I know its hard when you desperately want someone to be interested in you, especially if you don't think it will ever happen. Do keep talking on here 👍
Good suggestions.

The only thing is that I’d not have light conversations and enjoy interactions with people who went to my boss and told them that I am weird. I’d not try to be friends with such people and stir away as far as possible. That’s just outright nasty behavior. It doesn’t warrant trying to befriend her. It’s rather disturbing
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Tart Cherry Jam, TryToBeBetter