View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,962 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 04, 2024 at 10:27 AM

I'm feeling a lot better today. Despite the fact I spent the morning projectile vomiting a can of Mountain Dew and an apple this morning at 6AM. I kept my Lamictal down last night for the first time in 2 days. I also kept my AM meds down which I took at 2AM. And I slept good on just 10mil of melatonin. I was out of my normal melatonin but they had it back in stock yesterday.

So I feel pretty decent mental health wise now that I've kept all my meds in recently. Physically, I took Aleve today so I don't have a ton of pain. The increase in stomach meds is helping.

I pulled myself out of bed yesterday at 4PM and went to the store. It was good to push myself.

I love how people think they are being sooo orginal when they say May the 4th be with you.

Now my stomach feels like I took a ton of mirolax and am severely constipated even though I just went to the bathroom a ton. Also my mom walked in on me in the bathroom as I was zipping up my pants.

I had the door closed. This is why I don't bother wIth public bathrooms.

I'm thinking of heating up soup but I'm not sure I want to be spewing up autumn squash soup all night.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; May 04, 2024 at 02:20 PM..

Hugs from:
LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte