LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
9,569 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 05, 2024 at 01:59 PM

Just kind of here.

Nothing is really wrong, but that long cry in church this morning really shocked me. It was just so much emotion. That happens to me a lot - I might be feeling really good for few days, and then all of a sudden, I am rushed with so much emotion it overwhelms me.

Thinking a lot about my ex - just how he is and if he's thinking of me. I went down memory lane with some of our pictures when I was talking on the phone with my friend last night.

Symptom wise, and mental health wise I am in really good shape. I know my CPAP performs miracles and I am so grateful for it. I don't think there is any med in the world that can give me what my CPAP gives me.

Still though, thoughts of Giovanni plague my mind - I don't mind sharing his name or saying his name because it is such a beautiful name, just as beautiful as he is. Slowly starting to appreciate and mourn our love at the same time - just a painful process.

Hugs from:
June08, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte