Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,196 hugs
given
Angry May 05, 2024 at 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
snip:

I've never been married and no kids. At least you have a husband. I know he may not be much of anything but at least it's more than what many others around your age have. I have a brother and sister but I don't hear much from them. I've done things that have been suggested for me to make my life better and nothing worked, so it makes it difficult. Best to you.
Me either. My "brother" threw me under the bus and I don't need any contact with him. And he has the nerve to ask me for money after treating me so cruelly for years now!!!!!!!

People have told me what to do to make friends too, and it never worked out either. People suck and are shallow, and unless they also want a real friendship, it will just be superficial.

I know you mentioned your sister but didn't know you have a brother.

It does help to read that other people experience this, whether on this site or elsewhere. Actually I come across this a lot, how lonely people are in this world and not just us older people. Yet what's the solution? I don't know.

All I know is that if it weren't for this site (or the Internet period, which I didn't grow up with), I'd think it was just me.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ForestGhost