View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,143 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 05, 2024 at 04:08 PM

Yeah, I was incredibly sick, thought I was going to die (but tbh didn't care). I no longer test positive for the virus though so that's good.
Don't have copays so didn't have to pay up front for anything. I'm in a ridiculous amount of debt (almost $25,000) though because of that. And that's with the generic. Insurance wouldn't cover it. I was working on an appeal before I moved/got kicked out, the mailing address they have on file is my mom's place, and even when I was with her she was hiding my mail if she reached the mailbox first. Now I'm 1.5 hours away, don't have a key, and have no fixed residence so don't really know how to get access to my own mail.

Or my money, because she's my rep payee who probably spends that money on her personal expenses. I went to the social security office and asked how I can become my rep payee and they said I could either get my rep payee (who won't travel the 70 miles, let alone say I can handle my money) to come in and we could go through a whole process, or I could get a doctor to sign off that I'm capable of handling my own money. But right now I do not see a single doctor.
okay so that was a tangent haha.

I spent the day watching trials of a bunch of major cases in the US and Planet of the Apes movies so I guess since I didn't want to fk the monkeys and the murder victims, I'm not on overdrive

Solo sex is like 3/5 of all of my "sex."

I guess it's normal and not as much of an issue as it feels afterall.

Hugs from:
Tart Cherry Jam, unaluna