View Single Post
Blueowl

Member Since Jul 2022
144 hugs
given
Default May 06, 2024 at 07:23 AM

Interestingly, the night sweats stopped. All I did (maybe correlation more than causation?) was I watch what I eat - trying to avoid processed foods and eat more vegetables and fruits.

On to the clothes... I have had so much fun going to thrift stores. Seriously! Some times it is hit or miss, but I have found some very nice clothes. I got rid of most clothes that didn't fit, even if I had a sentimental attachment. It was sort of liberating. In a way, by getting rid of clothes that don't fit I removed stress from my life.

And because thrift store clothes are cheaper than brand new ones, when it comes time to give them away, I will feel even less guilt!

I won't lie... some times I hit the jackpot and other times I don't find anything. But, to me, it's fun just to try on clothes.

For the record, I used to be one of those people who would never buy anything used. But, after moves where my belongings were damaged and visiting second hand boutiques, I no longer have any judgement. Plus, it saves the environment.
Blueowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nonightowl

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, nonightowl, Tart Cherry Jam