View Single Post
nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,001 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Angry May 06, 2024 at 05:56 PM

That Internet access is considered a UTILITY, as essential as water, power and gas. It's a necessity, not a luxury, and has been for decades now. And available/affordable to ALL. (The word "affordable" is thrown around casually by the government, but it means something different to everyone) I and millions of others are losing the ACP because our STUPID, useless, out of touch Congress isn't going to fund it anymore.

Since the government wants everyone to do everything online, they need to make it accessible for EVERYONE, regardless of where they live or how much money they have.

That being said, we need something/someone to oversee the government and the private sector! But I don't know who that would be.

Oh, and if women/girls are forced to have babies they don't want/can't care for properly, men responsible ought to be required to support them in every way: Financially, emotionally, and mentally. And make those men get a vasectomy! There's plenty of unwanted babies and children as it is, waiting for adoption!

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mar dhea