View Single Post
dmom3005

Member Since Jul 2009
132 hugs
given
Default May 06, 2024 at 06:36 PM

Hi everyone.

Last Wednesday we found out that Derrick lost his great Neurologist, with no notice. YES, that is what I said. But he is so good. And one of his providers and a great friend has contact with him. So she could talk to him, and set up with him that he would keep taking care of medicine till the new neurologist could start seeing him. Which I realize with some work his primary probably would have. But I want to have the neuro doing it. We found a new one on Thursday luckily with some work, were all his other doctors are. So that makes it great.

Its someone that some of my friends kids see. So that helps too. I haven't talked to Dan and Kortni lately but every thing is going good, because no news is good news. But I will be soon.

Devin and Meluvja have been doing great too. They usually talk to Dale, because I can't seem to reach Devin but if he needs something he calls
Dale which is great. So its nice they are having a great relationship finally.

Now for the big news, I went to my primary, and also had the blood draws
I needed for my cancer doctor. All the blood work for both were great. My A1C is 6.4. Which is great. The only thing that is a little low is the B-12 which I have
now vitamins to take. I also lost my Pain medicine doctor, which I at this time am not replacing. I don't think I will need to. If I do at a new time I will look again. I have been doing great in that way. So I'm just going to wait.

I finally bit the bullet, after years of needing to, I'm going to the dentist on Monday next week so they can refer me to an oral surgeon. I need all my teeth pulled. So I can probably get dentures, I don't think they can put implants in I think my gums and teeth are too bad.

I will keep you posted.
dmom3005 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, June08, Moose72, unaluna

Thanks for this!
bizi