Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 06, 2024 at 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
These people don’t sound like reliable employers at all. Where do you find these strange men? They don’t sound safe. I never had potential employers sending me their pictures or emojis. Weird people.

I’d look for a job in a reputable places only. It sounds that you didn’t check with disability vocational services, I shared the info with you in the past. They’d help you with suitable jobs.

As long as you are married to your husband your disability payment would be a joke because he is employed. I don’t think it’s even worth bothering applying for disability as long as you stay married
I know. I found the weirdo on Craigslist. He definitely didn’t sound safe at all, lol. Even I could see that, lol.

I may not need to get on disability or anything like that for now as I just got one p/t job. This old disabled guy finally asked me to come over to his place on Friday. He’s harmless & he can barely walk.

I’ll be helping him type letters, and I’ll do vacuuming & I’ll teach him how to use email & text His wife is disabled too.

The other job is for a delivery position to where U’ll be using my own car.

I did the background check today & I sent them my insurance info too. They wouldn’t ask that of every applicant, so that means that after things clear, that I’ll be officially hired & be asked to come into orientation?

The hours are set & the pay includes tips & gas reimbursement. Maybe I have a chance of keeping these two jobs as my interaction with people will be very minimal. No more dealing with coworkers who may or may not be nice & micro managing supervisors!

Thank god as my controlling husband cut my messly allowance again by $100 since we supposedly don’t have money in the account now.

I didn’t check yet bit will soon. He told me that everything is going yo the IRS & that he got everything down to less than half of what things used to be.

He gave me his credit card last week & this week as he has barely any money to give me he said.

Wish me luck! Now I won’t have to beg him for money now! I’ll be making enough each momth to pay for my basic expenses plus have a few hundred left over to finally start rebuilding my credit thst he messed up intentionally!

Wish me luck!
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated