View Single Post
stopdog
underdog is here

Member Since Sep 2011
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 07, 2024 at 03:28 PM

I vape dry herb. The oil carts I am a little too concerned about sketchiness and long term effects. I use a dry herb vape (I have a few at this point) and a water pipe adapter. I never got the hang of the combustion/bong thing - tasted awful to me and the same with joints. Vaping the dry herb tastes a lot better to me. Also -to us- vaping doesn't smell as much or as bad as joints/combustion. I can dose before bed and my partner (she does not use, will cough and choke if I use a combustion method, and goes to bed earlier than I do) can't tell anything in the morning and it isn't on my clothes and such. I have never gotten paranoid. I use edibles some but they are harder to gauge and take longer to kick in. It usually takes 2-3 hours for me to tell when an edible is working.

PSA for those who don't know- don't take more edibles if you think they are not working right away - they can take a couple of hours or so to kick in. Everyone I know who has greened themselves out has done it by taking too many edibles because of impatience - if you do green out - take some cbd and chew on a few peppercorns -Seriously

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
Oscar Wilde
Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, unaluna, WarmFuzzySocks