LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.3k hugs
given
Default May 07, 2024 at 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopdog View Post
I vape dry herb. The oil carts I am a little too concerned about sketchiness and long term effects. I use a dry herb vape (I have a few at this point) and a water pipe adapter. I never got the hang of the combustion/bong thing - tasted awful to me and the same with joints. Vaping the dry herb tastes a lot better to me. I have never gotten paranoid. I use edibles some but they are harder to gauge and take longer to kick in. It usually takes 2-3 hours for me to tell when an edible is working.

PSA for those who don't know- don't take more edibles if you think they are not working right away - they can take a couple of hours or so to kick in. Everyone I know who has greened themselves out has done it by taking too many edibles because of impatience - if you do green out - take some cbd and chew on a few peppercorns -Seriously

I've read good things about dry herb vaping. I'll see how this goes and ask about that next time. I do worry about effects of vaping the oil. Right now, I'm trying to figure out whether cannabis is a good fit for me, though I'm sure it will take experimentation. So vaping seems an easy entry point.

One of the women who worked there told me about edibles taking a few hours to kick in. She says she'll take on in the morning (for anxiety) and then smoke at night. I appreciate the warning. I was scared off from trying them at one point because of bad stories.