Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
Default May 08, 2024 at 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer View Post
@eskielover

I think you are right. I really feel that is where I am at. This is a safe spot to be right now.

RDMercer
That was where I realized I needed to be when I left. No more complications thrown into my life until I knew I was healed from all I had gone through because otherwise I thought I might make a similar mistake again or I would just carry my anger into a new relationship if triggered in the same way. Lol....it's been 17 years (May 15) since I left & I have never been happier. The happy & peace keeps growing. My friends I have are solid friends & for me, that is what is important. A life that is stable & as financially sound as possible & a good relationship with my daughter though states apart is so much better than life really ever was.

I enjoyed doing the things & going the places I went in my marriage but looking back, I enjoyed the experiences for the experiences, not who I was with & that truly was eye opening to me about all those years in the marriage. I realized walking our path through life was only merged by a marriage license, not a real soul connect

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Open Eyes