View Single Post
ArtieTheSequal
Writing my way through...

Member Since Feb 2020
5,820 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 08, 2024 at 04:29 PM

we made it to oregon! smooth flights and easy rental car process even. the little VRBO we rented is SOOO adorable. And it's on acreage, so h and I have already gone for a walk through the woods. It's so green here. We're only about 5 minutes from my son's apartment, and he and his gf are on their way over now. We're going to visit for a bit and then go out to dinner somewhere. On the way here from the airport we stopped & bought groceries so we can make breakfast here and not eat out every meal. The little house has a full kitchen so we're set for next few days. I can't WAIT to see my boy!!

We haven't left Penelope alone for more than one night since old cat passed. We'll see how she does. One of our friends will be checking in on her every day though, to make sure she has food and hasn't spilled her water. And he's going to put treats out for her in different locations in the house so she can find them whenever. I also put a couple teddy bears out on a bed and on the couch so if she wants something to snuggle up against she can. I wouldn't leave her for this long without someone checking on her, anyway though.
ArtieTheSequal is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, ScarletPimpernel

Thanks for this!
Lemoncake, LonesomeTonight, ScarletPimpernel, WarmFuzzySocks