View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
9,669 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 08, 2024 at 11:19 PM

The GOLO isn't working. It's been about a month, and I am back and forth fighting with the same two pounds. Just up two pounds, down two pounds, back and forth for a whole month. This feels so impossible. I can't take a lot of the GOLO because of how drastically it lowers your blood sugar - after taking one pill with a meal I am literally passed out for an hour - you just can't live this way, especially if you're diabetic. My doctor had warned against this and I didn't listen. Lesson learned.

My gym partner has been flaking the past couple of weeks. Just cancelling on me, etc. Starting to get sick of it, so I really have to look into trying to push myself to go on my own. I miss dancing so much; I really need to start trying to move my body slowly in a way where I can work up a sweat. There are some classes I can take at the YMCA, but they are kind of advanced. I lasted 20 minutes at Line Dancing last time I tried.

Anyway, rethinking my strategy. Counting calories doesn't work either because again, the scale just hasn't moved at all even though I have been working really hard at it for a while now. The only way to lose the weight is to really sweat it off - or just eat a lot of protein. I will figure out a way. Will keep posting for accountability as I navigate through this.

Hugs from:
Tart Cherry Jam