Roses are falling.

Member Since May 2017
10.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 09, 2024 at 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
So they updated our apartment wash machines without telling me. I now have over a hundred useless dollars in rolled quarters. But i must say, it is much quieter to operate with an app. Now if only they had an app to fold laundry...
Write them an email to complain.

Dear housing folks/ evil owner (delete as appropriate) .

I am writing regarding the recent update to the wash machines in our apartment complex. I was taken by surprise to discover that the wash machines had been updated without any prior notification.

As a result of this update, I now find myself in possession of over a hundred dollars in rolled quarters that are now essentially useless to me. Had I been informed about the update beforehand, I would have been able to plan accordingly and avoid this inconvenience.

I understand that updates and improvements are necessary for the maintenance of the apartment facilities, but communication with residents is equally important. It would have been greatly appreciated if residents were informed in advance about the changes to the wash machines, allowing us to prepare accordingly.

Moving forward, I kindly request that the management ensures better communication regarding any future updates. Additionally, I would appreciate any assistance in finding a solution for the surplus quarters that I now have.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution.

Signed Una OooOooOoooO

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna