View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
Default May 09, 2024 at 08:32 PM

I don't think it means financially wealthy. I have friends of all levels & they are friends because the relationship is truly caring. In my view, that is true wealth, not money.

It's interesting becausr when I left my marriage & moved so far away to start life over, one of the things I have been VERY SELECTIVE about are the people I am willing to associate with. If someone upsets the peace my life has become I KNOW there is an issue & I do not allow them into my inner circle. Usually it is different values on things & a way different way of seeing things. I can be friends but not close friends & I either limit my assocoation with them or distance myself all together. I realized I no longer had to tolerate people in my life that cause me stress. I have plenty of friends thst don't cause stress & plenty of places I go to that aren't stressful. I have MY priorities & that is what is important in my life. Has worked better for 17 years that the life I had before for 54 years.

Lol....distancing the first time was a challenge but each time after that it got easier & easier & no doubt what I did was right....it does take practice

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108, Open Eyes, RDMercer

Thanks for this!
ArmorPlate108, Open Eyes, RDMercer