Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
283 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 10, 2024 at 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
He is a jerk, just going by what you posted about him in the past. There’s no way to explain why jerks do what they do. He just isn’t a nice guy going by your posts

Having said, that sometimes it’s about delivery and also depends on what we comment about. I’d probably feel some type of way if my husband said “please use less perfume”. He never would. We don’t speak to each other this way. I am not a kid. It sounds like a directive: please do your homework. Lol

I’d also not like if he asked if I paid my bill. Again I am not a child. We set most of our major bills automatically. But then we have our individual bills that we both pay individually. We don’t ask each other if the other person paid their bill. It’s implied that bills get paid. We are adults. Is there a reason he needs to be asked if he paid a bill?
He definitely is a jerk. So, was I wrong to tell
him to please use less cologne?

How would you go about telling your spouse something like that?

He doesn’t pay the bills at times because he claims that he has no money or that I spend ‘to much’ so he deliberately tried to keep my credit bad despite him denying the truth.

Once I start saving up money from my new job, I’ll
pay off things myself.

There’s a shortage of drivers there now, so that’s why I got lucky with getting hired when no one else wanted to hire me.

Plus maybe ones personality doesn’t need to ne outgoing to get hired too.

Hopefully I’ll be able to hold on to that job as they need me for now.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote