View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
9,971 hugs
given
Default May 10, 2024 at 09:16 PM

Been completely cheating on my diet, and I am still battling with the same two pounds I have been battling with even when I was dieting. Makes no flippin sense. I feel really close with this girl I met an event two months ago; we have been grieving together for our lost loves. She actually left a guy around the same time Giovanni left 5 months ago. We both love our guys so much, and it's so nice to talk to someone who doesn't say "it's over, move on already"

Was at the new store today and it was SO exhausting. My feet hurt so bad from standing on them for 8 hours- there are no chairs in the store yet. Thank God I invested in some Skechers Slip-ons a month ago, they were $100 but they are totally worth it, they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned - perfect for this new location. I have had so much anxiety about how crazy busy this mall is and all the traffic around it, but I found a side street into the lower-level parking lot near one of the main entrances, which made things a lot easier. Traffic is total bananas when I get out at 6pm, but it's okay, it just reminds me of NYC all over again, lol. But all in all, it was a really exciting day at the new store. Can't wait for the Candle Studio to be built in the back so I can start teaching people how to make their own candles! It's going to be so much fun!

Symptoms wise I'm really good - it's been a month since I stopped taking my morning meds, and I'm functioning better than usual. That daytime sleepiness is virtually gone.

Hugs from:
JaneOnceMore, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte