divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,280 hugs
given
Chat May 11, 2024 at 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
How would you word things then? A lot of job postings specifically list, looking for outgoing or bubbly people.

I always skip those job posts postings.. I have a better chance of keeping this job as I’ll be by myself most of the time driving.

I’ll have minimal interaction with the restaurant staff & the clients. I won’t be expected to socialize that much with people, but I’ll still be cordial & friendly of course.
If cologne is that bad smelling I don’t think it’s helpful to use less of it. Probably a good idea of not using it at all. I don’t know what and how I’d say it honestly. I tell my husband about what he’s wearing all the time.lol

I honestly never saw “bubbly and outgoing” as a requirement for a job unless it’s a very specific task like working in a Disney Land. What would quiet and introverted people do? Be unemployed and homeless? They have bills to pay just the same. I do agree that someone less outgoing isn’t going to choose a career in a circus, but they work and pay bills just the same.

I have two nephews with completely opposite personalities. One is very outgoing and charismatic and the other is quiet and introverted. Both employed just the same. One isn’t more successful than the other.

You don’t need to be bubbly to eat, which is the main reason we work
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul