View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,152 hugs
given
Default May 12, 2024 at 05:12 PM

I'm depressed and on edged lately. I just found out a couple of days ago that a small apartment place across the street will be torn down and being replaced with a larger one. But this morning I found out that, down the street from me, they will be tearing down a couple of businesses and will put up a 20-story high rise apartments. I recently signed a lease for a whole year, not knowing that these things would happen, and now I'm going to be stuck with madness for a whole year.

Lately I haven't been sleeping well at night and, for the last three days, it's been noisy at my place with tree trimming and mulching at where they will build that high rise. I thought that the high rise was not going to happen since it was proposed about two years ago and the neighbors protested. We lost!

I called my sister today for comfort from her. It didn't go well. We were both thinking of places where I could move to, since I feel like the area where I am is going downhill. All we did was just name places but no solutions or good ideas. What really frustrated with me the most was that she kept on repeating the same places over and over again. I think she is coming down with Alzheimer's. She sounded like she had brain fog.

Hugs from:
3rd rock, nonightowl, Rose76, T4bbyCat