View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 13, 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ahoy! The 50th edition of the Seattle International Film Festival is going strong. I've attend 2 films, with a 3rd slated for tonite. That will bring me to half of the 6-pack I bought. My criteria is weighted towards stuff I'm interested in. Went to the first shorts program because I'm in a film chat group and might catch a rising star early. The other one was "Agent of Happiness" and set in Bhutan, the only country with a happiness index. The main character is having an unhappy time, ironically, because he has no citizenship due to some ethnic conflicts from when we was a child. This means no long-term jobs and also limited marriage prospects. It was interesting seeing people actually turning prayer wheels and reciting a mantra. I always fear I'll be caught out when I do this when given a chance.

Tween movie shows I'm hauling out excess stuff. Today it's glass bottles and jars. No worries, we'll start collecting more before sundown, it seems.

I also want to take photos of our panasonic transcription machine. Very handy for grad school interviews and such ... 30 years ago. Ay!

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna