View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2024 at 12:38 PM

I have an appointment with my psychiatrist tomorrow. My therapist thinks I’m manic. With the not sleeping (going 2-3 days at a time without sleep, and when I do sleep it’s usually like 3-4 hours max), the impulsiveness, the moods, the irritability, and randomly starting to take THC edibles / and vaping THC. I don’t really think it affects me negatively. Occasionally it gives me bad anxiety and sometimes panic and paranoia but mostly it improves my mood and helps me really focus well.

I managed to get a couple nights of good sleep but then last night I slept a grand total of 3 hours and was tossing and turning the entire time.

But yeah I see my psychiatrist tomorrow. I have no idea how that’s gonna go. I have a feeling I’ll get a lecture on the THC because I’m sure my therapist told him about it as they work together and my therapist seemed concerned about it and everything else. They basically want me to get sleep right now that’s like the first priority

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, raspberrytorte