Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2024 at 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyBoots View Post
What strains? Sounds like Sativas which REALLY screw with me. Make me panicky, psychotic, and manic. Indicas help me with sleep without too much damage, but make me overeat and feel bad so I avoid those too. You never know how it would interact with the meds too and make it impossible to know what’s working and what’s not.

It does sound like mania though. I hope your pdoc is helpful.
For the vapes they’re hybrids. For the edibles idk what strain one of them is, probably hybrid, but the other kind is delta 9 indica. But I haven’t tried the 100% indica one yet. Cause that’s a higher dose and I’m kind of scared to. Idk I’m just trying to get to a point where I can use them to unwind on the weekends, not so much an everyday thing but it was everyday for like two weeks I was vaping everyday and I overdid it a couple times where I was completely screwed up for a day or two.

The first time I took an edible it took an hour to hit me and when it did my heart raced and I was paranoid freaking out feeling like I was dying. I’ve been able to take them since then though without issue.

The manic stuff has been going on longer than the THC use though, like I just started vaping and taking edibles two weeks ago but ive been escalating in lack of sleep and mood and irritability and impulsiveness for well over a month. So I guess I’ll see what my psychiatrist says. I know it’s gonna be to not take them anymore but I have 97 edibles left and two vapes so I want to at least get use out of all of that cause they were expensive. That’s another thing. Spending ridiculous amounts of money. I spent well over $200 on edibles and vapes. I bought 100 edibles. Which is kind of ridiculous because I had never tried them at that point so I was just impulsive. I could have just got a container of 20 but no I had to go all out and spend $160 on 5 containers of them.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte