View Single Post
DeeeSchmeee68

Member Since Dec 2022
15 hugs
given
Default May 15, 2024 at 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Did you read my post? How are you allocating your remaining $1200? You could be spending 600 towards other expenses, and 600 towards food.

I dont understand your hostility towards me. I put more than half of my social security towards rent, utilities, and health insurance. I dont have a car or cable tv, i take the bus or uber, and have an old fashioned antenna plus amazon prime for movies. I understand you may need a car for your job, but insurance, gasoline, and payments can be very expensive relative to your income.

I eat canned fish, canned beans, canned veg and oatmeal. There are low-sodium options for these. If you can be more specific about your food restrictions, or what you can eat, maybe we can offer better advice.

Again, not really sure what you are asking. The math adds up for the rent portion. Have you ever written up a monthly budget to see where your money goes? Lots of google help available.
Maybe that's what I need is a budget.
Also everything from Belmont is figured with gross pay so it seems as if I have more money.

I don't mean to be hostile.

I just don't know how people do it. Especially single people. And now, with diet restrictions, it's even harder. And as I said, food pantries near me don't offer fresh foods.

My hope is that I get well enough, mentally, to work full time.

"I understand you may need a car for your job, but insurance, gasoline, and payments can be very expensive relative to your income."

This makes the most sense as to where my money is going.

Apologies. I just don't understand all the math. And I don't know what to do.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk
DeeeSchmeee68 is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna