View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,175 hugs
given
Default May 16, 2024 at 06:47 PM

I am STILL frustrated as all hell by this BS. I've decided to just stay in NH because it's easier to not move states. I tried contacting HUD on estimated waitlists and they just said to contact the agency I sent the applications into, so I asked my CM if she's heard anything about any of the housing programs I applied to. She said no and told me to reach out to them, but didn't give me any real contact info for an answer beyond "ask where you gave your application," I gave my application to my CM to fill out the shyt that says I'm not lying about being homeless and being stressed by working to the point all I fking do is cry, vomit, and slash my wrists! So, yeah, that's helpful....

I managed to find a website that I wasn't even aware of where you can check your status. I got on many waitlists over a year ago, and yeah, I've alerted them that since I have lost all housing and now I am homeless after fleeing an unsafe environment (talking about my dad's) and disabled (due to severe and chronic mental illness and am in ACT as I was when I told them).

This is ridiculous. There is no job I can straight up get hired for that will pay for rent and food, but if I get a shyt job probably part time without going through the ridiculous ticket to work extra steps that just further complicate things they stop my benefits and all of a sudden at this rate I'll probably be like $500,000 in medical debt by the end of the year. And still homeless. But, if I actually last a decent time and don't freak the fk out like I can't imagine happening, I get to put a reference on my resume?

Hugs from:
unaluna