View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,069 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 17, 2024 at 12:25 PM

I’m sick of people talking about and asking about food, and what I’m eating/if I’m eating/what I want to eat. Idk what my roommate said, but for the past two weeks my partner keeps saying “I can’t wait to cook for you. What do you want?” And my roommate I met at my lowest weight and now I eat in front of her and she says “I’m so happy to see you eating!” and I try to explain im eating TOO much but she says shyt like “no, no, no. You’re skinny, you need to eat. Im the one that needs to stop eating.” That’s not how this works! I haven’t told her, but I can’t imagine she’s so clueless to not know I am spending 30min- 3hours a day in HER BATHROOM puking my brains out.

Im at another friend’s place now and the first thing she asks is “are you hungry?” And I said no, and she asks “have you been eating alright?”

Ughhh when I was living with my mom she knew I was purging and restricting and binging and she gave no shyts. Yeah, she made fun of me when I turned junk down, but I think that was more out of jealousy because I had the control to not eat giant chocolate bars constantly and she didn’t. And now I don’t.

Hugs from:
unaluna