View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
10.2k hugs
given
Default May 17, 2024 at 04:23 PM

Haven't been here in a while, went back a couple of pages on the thread to give hugs and see how everyone is doing. Things have really changed in the past few days for me since I backtracked and called my ex.

I met someone. Well actually, I know someone. I have been talking to him since January since Giovanni left. The greatest thing about this is, it was just a private message conversation back and forth every day for the past five months. No romance involved, just genuine friendship, conversation, and advice from someone who knew about all I was going through. Things have evolved since then, and even though I have zero intention of going into another relationship, it feels so good to feel feelings again.

It looks like I can finally close the door on my relationship with Giovanni. I am open to new possibilities and moving on. My pdoc appointment is on Tuesday, and even though I know she's going to yell that I've stopped my morning meds, I have never felt better.

Hugs from:
Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte