View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
309 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 17, 2024 at 06:47 PM

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I've been feeling kind of "meh" if not downright depressed lately. I have idiopathic peripheral neuropathy, and it has been really bad lately. Neurologist prescribed me gabapentin & oxycarbazepine, but it doesn't help at all.

Lost power last night because of bad storms in the area. I didn't sleep well at all without the fan and air conditioning on; it was hot and stuffy. We were out of power over 15 hours, and after that, I had to end up junking stuff in the refrigerator - raw meat, milk, cheese, butter, etc. Probably lost over $100 in food.

Grr...listening to my daughter's online National Honor Society induction, but they start the livestream out with a PTA meeting...WTH?! Really feel like crawling into bed but need to wait for my daughter to get inducted. At least our last name is near the front of the alaphabet, so once the darn PTA meeting is over, hopefully, DD will be inducted near the start of the ceremony, and I can try to sleep.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Hugs from:
JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, raspberrytorte, unaluna