Member Since Jul 2008
7,075 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy May 18, 2024 at 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
snip:

Also I feeling depressed because nobody's been either calling or messaging me for quite a while.
Nobody calls or messages me at all except a woman who originally started calling me as a volunteer during Covid lockdowns. She wanted to continue to still call me but I'm ambivalent about her calls. It's been almost 4 years and it's still a one-sided thing where I know nothing about her.

Lately the loneliness has been exacerbated by my upstairs neighbor and all his visitors. All week he's been getting up early (unusual) so I haven't been getting my nice quiet mornings. And he's having company. I can tell when someone else is up there due to the different gait. So much heavy walking, showers running a lot, sliding doors slamming. Effing night people too, coming home late and waking me up with their heavy steps and door slamming then the shower. I don't hear the laughing and talking though sometimes I DO hear either them or maybe a TV. Still, I'm aware of his visitors.

I have to work up the courage to ask yet another neighbor I'm acquainted with if she'd check on me. I asked one last year, last July and she never called me. That's almost a YEAR ago. Billions of people on this planet and over 50 people in this building alone yet I can't find one effing person to care about me.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."

Hugs from:
3rd rock, T4bbyCat, will19