MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,205 hugs
given
Default May 18, 2024 at 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrybook View Post
Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I've been feeling kind of "meh" if not downright depressed lately. I have idiopathic peripheral neuropathy, and it has been really bad lately. Neurologist prescribed me gabapentin & oxycarbazepine, but it doesn't help at all.

Lost power last night because of bad storms in the area. I didn't sleep well at all without the fan and air conditioning on; it was hot and stuffy. We were out of power over 15 hours, and after that, I had to end up junking stuff in the refrigerator - raw meat, milk, cheese, butter, etc. Probably lost over $100 in food.

Grr...listening to my daughter's online National Honor Society induction, but they start the livestream out with a PTA meeting...WTH?! Really feel like crawling into bed but need to wait for my daughter to get inducted. At least our last name is near the front of the alaphabet, so once the darn PTA meeting is over, hopefully, DD will be inducted near the start of the ceremony, and I can try to sleep.
Hope you feel better! Losing power sucks, I’d say even more so in hotter months. At least if it’s cold you can put food outside and keep warm with a fire or bundling up or even exercising if it’s not THAT cold. Hope you got some good rest too.

Hugs from:
LadyShadow

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow