Thread: Roll Call 202
View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,928 hugs
given
Default May 19, 2024 at 03:02 AM

Today, another 1.5mg of Vraylar. I felt very slightly sedated (Like an apathetic antidepressed state, kind of lazy or something, but feeling good).

Tomorrow, I take another - It will be the 3rd day sober/drug free (Except nicotine gum and coffee). I plan to be sober for about a month or more (I can do many other psychonaut things that don’t involve psychoactive substances such as meditation, mindfulness, experiencing new things - Cuz remember all of this schiz stuff happened when I was basically a kid. I needed to figure out reality.. How was I supposed to do that in complete isolation of all forms/solitary confinement?).

One thing that’s interesting is that my cognition isn’t better, but it’s stronger.. I don’t get frustrated as easily (Could also be because of stopping small doses of the worlds most addictive substances). I think meditation would be really helpful in strengthening these types of abilities that I can gain. I can concentrate on high cognitive load tasks for longer without feeling pain or anxiety.

And of course, I’d always leave time for the hyper novelty - And when I do that, I mean what I do best.. The craziest seeking of truth, knowledge, wisdom - Back then, I did it all in my head with internalized focus (Introspection is good, and entertains me.. I just need to socialize so I can formulate my ideas, concepts, thoughts, trying to agree mutually on our subjective patterns recognition etc). Externalized focus is more stimulating hypernovelty - In visual and auditory form (I was deprived of this type of hypernovelty cuz there was only 100GB of wifi per month in the prairies, and I used it all in trying to connect with people cuz I was lonely - But moving to this new place, I’ve been learning so much with a balanced life every day since 2019 -*I-Learned-A-Lot*, from the neuroplasticity from the big trip - I took in a lot of information very quickly).

Nature is also novelty, I try to get out more for hiking etc - We’re going for another massive hike in 2 months for my birthday, so I gotta be fit for that - And exercise increases BDNF and all feel good chemicals, also neurogenesis.

After getting off olanzepine using ket once I was stable, I saw “life is life” more and more.. Now I’m not afraid of death (Except when I had severe heart-OCD, but that could have actually helped with the process). Evil is for against life, and I want to transcend, have self-actualization, love and have fun, help others etc, try to be a good person - And reach for the stars, or most beautiful human realms I can realize on this earth, then up there to the astral/ethereal realm etc, looking at the heavens, knowing the hells anyone is capable of, my shadow, all that.

The zopiclone has kicked in.. I must.. fall asleep..

Hugs to all ^-;

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Blue_Bird