View Single Post
DeeeSchmeee68

Member Since Dec 2022
15 hugs
given
Default May 19, 2024 at 10:40 AM

I'll try to make this brief and uncomplicated

I've been at my job 2 1/2 months. Month 1, they all told me to be aware of this creepy married guy who hits on everyone. Then, they gave examples. So married guy comes in, and I waited on him (it's a credit union) and was super nervous. After he left, he called the branch. I answered, and he asked for the other new woman. He just wanted to say hello it's nice to see you! I freaked out a bit and maybe went a little overboard, asking if we could have him banned, it's sexual harassment etc. Since it's a member owned credit union, it would have to be voted on.

The next day, I get spoken to and was told that they'll see what they can do. However, "You did say Mary would like a ride on your motorcycle!" to a different member. So we can't say those types of things either.

Now, no one really speaks to me. It's very quiet until Mary gets there. 2 days a week. She and another woman have known each other for over 20 years. So when she comes in, its more lively. Mary will ask if "so and so" the member who just came in is single. Or say oh he's cute!"" The other woman says, 'You're like a cat in heat! Gimmie, a squirt bottle for her!' So I get a little carried away thinking it's all fun. Everyone is laughing at what she said, and I say, "Does he have a nice butt?'"

The woman starts getting louder and more animated and says. "Didn't we already have this conversation! We're not supposed to talk about that!" But she seems like she's joking. And I said that's not the same thing.

So here's my question.
Is my asking about a guy's butt when no customers are around the same thing as a married man calling to flirt with another employee?

AND should I mention it or apologize to the woman at work?
If I'm wrong, I take responsibility

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk
DeeeSchmeee68 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote