Roses are falling.

Member Since May 2017
10.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Wink May 19, 2024 at 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Lemon - well, virgo. Im aquarius. How have we managed to stay friends for this long?! Also, i am in my twilight years, so i am way to tired to join you in your stance now, altho perhaps 50 years ago we would have been shoulder to shoulder in fighting to discover the truth.
You’re air and I’m earth. It works because it’s long distance and we’re not lovers. Plus we both like Star Trek. Chris pine makes everything better.

“Aquarius and Virgo should try to strike a balance between Aquarius’ boundary-breaking impulses and Virgo’s desire to set strong boundaries. Virgo might find Aquarius unrealistic and Aquarius may find Virgo too rigid. Compromise and respect are key in this relationship.”

Growing up and getting older, I just feel less willing to stay silent when I previously would have done so.

I know I can be rigid, stubborn, too in my own head or a Ice Queen.

A quote from Reddit: “I like virgos, but don't ever cross them. Some of them are ruthless. They are more logical than emotional and this might be why some people can't deal with them. 🫠”

My bestie is an Aries like my sister.. my other sister is also very compatible with me.

I’ve never met a nice Scorpio.

Last edited by Lemoncake; May 19, 2024 at 05:59 PM..

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna