nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,182 hugs
given
Unhappy May 19, 2024 at 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
snip: I hope he's alright. I've called twice. It's not like him to be hard to reach.

Right now I feel the lowest that I have felt in a long time.

Six months ago a man passed away in next apartment from me and that was upsetting.
Is this the same man you once let go then let him back in your life? I think you said you'd disagree on many things and argue too.

A neighbor in my building passed this past February. He was the accountant for the landlord and I think he's lived in the building since it was constructed in the 1970's! Another neighbor told me, the manager never sent an email about it for some reason. I still see mail addressed to him which is upsetting. One day I saw a different car in his spot and I thought he got a new car.

Then I got the news from that neighbor, who thought the same thing when she saw that car. One of the maintenance guys told her. I never thought that would be the reason for that different car.

I feel the lowest I've been in a long time too, but for different reasons. One of them is finding out how so many people just pay lip service for having concern for me, and a whole week of listening to my upstairs neighbor with all his guests just made the isolated feeling off the charts.

Today is the first day I've had SOME quiet during the day, as it seems his guests finally left.

I'm dreading next weekend, a holiday weekend, where as usual I'll be doing nothing and be with nobody. At least they don't seem to set off fireworks on Memorial Day. And I'm glad I got my grocery shopping done so people like the cashier won't ask me about my holiday plans. Why am I supposed to have plans? Then they tell me all about theirs.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, T4bbyCat, will19