Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,545 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy May 19, 2024 at 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
No, he's a friend of mine from college. He's 3000 miles away from me. He and I talked later this afternoon. He was out for a while in the late morning.

The one who I've let go and let back in is totally out now. He and I agreed that it would be the best for the both of us to leave each other alone. I really hated to do it since he was the only local friend I had.

So much is whirling within me now with all kinds of things going wrong. The split up I had with my friend a month ago, the neighborhood is going downhill, and my sister and I not getting along well. This year started off OK, but now I feel like this could end up the worst year in my life ever.
I'm glad your old college friend is alright. Sorry to hear the other guy is gone but it sounds like it's better in the long run, glad it was mutual also.

Thanks for giving me a safe place to vent, as it seems we have similar experiences and I can relate to a lot of what you say. Plus we have the same personality type and are in the same decade age wise.

Well I just had to vent about the upstairs neighbor again. He comes home early with a $hitload of guests, several adults and kids that look young enough to run and scream. I immediately put on my earplugs when I happen to see them while looking out the window. They just HAVE to come while I'm so low, and I know it's going to be noisy and I can forget trying to watch TV which I like to do at night. Even with headphones there's no point, not with that many people up there and laminate flooring now.

I'm not a night person at all and normally sign off of here in the afternoon but I just had to get it off my chest. It's so triggering to not only see them but HEAR them. I'm already worried they are going to be around yet another effing week, through the holiday. And I have hours to go before bedtime, and I hope I'll get some sleep. Even though I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, I don't want to feel like crap (more than usual) due to sleep deprivation.

And I normally only wear earplugs at bedtime, so they aren't comfortable any other time like now. But I NEEDED some more quiet and since they came back that's all gone out the window. I also turned on a fan for white noise. Right now I HATE this place.

Just jumped on here to vent and use one of my favorite emojis, because it's the most expressive for me now: Gosh this little guy isn't banging his head hard enough for me.

Now I'm going to try to read, though I don't feel like it.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, JaneOnceMore, T4bbyCat, will19