View Single Post
Cantholdmyrage

Member Since Apr 2024
25 hugs
given
Default May 20, 2024 at 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mote.of.soul View Post
Aw, so true. Even more so in certain respects. I mean a lot men will become wild animals given the circumstances things women won't do. Terrible. And that's an insult to the animal kingdom to even call them "wild animals"!
Off topic for a bit, I find it weird how when little boys (not all) act misogynistic and exclude girls, people tend to excuse it and say “he’s just a little boy, it’s normal for him to feel that way, he’ll grow out of it”, but if little girls act the same vice versa, they’ll say “what are they even learning this stuff from? How dare they speak that way to/about my son! it makes me sad how much of this comes from parents' low expectations of boys instead of anything wrong with the little kids themselves. "oh you know how boys are!" no... I don't. please explain it to me. then explain it to your son, who's right there, who's acting like this because you and all the adults around him are perpetuating this tired-*** cliche.“

I also stumbled upon a mother who got upset about people putting gender stereotypes on boys and saying “I assure you, the girls in my sons’ classes are far, Far, FAR more miserable mean humans than any boy I’ve met so far. The backstabbing, the drama, ostracizing others randomly throughout the week, its non-stop and it’s exhausting.

Can we lay off the negative stereotypes of LITTLE CHILDREN! For God’s sakes, they are little kids.”

This is the same woman who placed gender stereotypes on girls and contradicted herself on how we shouldn’t be stereotyping children even though she did it herself, smh

Sorry if I sound like I’m trolling, just had something on my mind, lol
Cantholdmyrage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul