nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,182 hugs
given
Angry May 20, 2024 at 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
I'm sorry to hear about your upstairs neighbors. Can you report them to the manager? At where I live, they're pretty strict about making too much noise.

About Me: this day is just starting. I didn't sleep well last night and feeling a bit sleepy. The tree work, across the street from me, started about 45 minutes ago. It's noisy but I'm hoping they'd finish today. There are not many trees to cut down.
Yeah I did but that was over a year ago, when it was about him being up at 1am and dropping stuff on the floor and slamming the sliding door. Last night it was around 6:30 pm, so I know I'd get the speech about how I have to be "reasonable" and it's before 10pm. Besides he didn't even answer me about something else and right now I really can't handle not being responded to. Anyway it didn't do much good, even after saying something twice. I also politely talked to this neighbor 3 times.

This building is an echo chamber and now that they are using hard floors and not carpet, I hear everything.

I didn't sleep well last night either, because of upstairs again. The water is so loud and guests mean more showers. He finally left with somebody, but somebody is STILL up there.

Lately every Monday someone is up there when he's gone. I just can't fathom having that many people in one's life.

Sorry I know this is your thread, and sorry about the tree cutting noise. Sometimes they trim the trees here without warning us, and all of a sudden there's that nerve wracking chain saw sound. He never tells us, probably because it's in the "common areas" and they don't have to come inside. It's still disruptive and noisy. What if someone sleeps during the day? Or works at home during the day? You're off guard completely.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Rose76, T4bbyCat, will19