Thread: Roll Call 202
View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
Default May 21, 2024 at 09:34 AM

I’m doing well on my med increases. I had my volunteer shift yesterday with the cats. Then I went to a vision board making thing at my apartment buildings sister location. So it was a busy day. The program manager drove me there so I could attend. It was a lot of fun and I’m really happy with how my vision board came out. I hung it up next on the wall next to my bed

I got on the treadmill for 45 minutes today. Then after that I took a 10 min walk outside. As far as the rest of the day goes I just am gonna practice violin.

I’m finally below 170 lbs. I was stuck around 170-178 forever but I weighed myself today and I was 169. I’m trying to eat healthier. It’s hard cause I’m obsessed with sugary stuff but I’m trying to just keep it out of the house. According to a weight loss calculator thing I can eat around 1800 calories a day based on my activity level etc and reach my weight goal in 8 months.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4061.jpg (368.8 KB, 7 views)

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Desoxyn, Sometimes psychotic