View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,931 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 21, 2024 at 04:41 PM

CM said she and my T are going to have a session with both of them and me tomorrow (had a scheduled appt with T, but CM said she wants to join because she's been in contact with me quite frequently over the past two weeks including middle of the night emergency phone calls). CM made it seem imperative I go because of how concerned they are. I don't want to show up tomorrow with a black eye and bruises and cuts lal over the place and them ask a zillion questions I can't answer. If I'm still shaking like I am right now I don't want them to make me get checked out. I don't want to word vomit about the stuff I've been up to and them do an IEA on me if I don't go IP voluntarily.

Can they really do anything if I don't go tomorrow? I understand welfare checks and such, but I've been couch surfing and they or the PD probably have no clue where I am at any given moment. Can they track my phone? What if I turn it off or give it to someone indefinitely? Would they still try to track me down in the streets just looking for my face?

I mean, I'm fine now. I'm going to cut the BS and get back on track starting today.

Possible trigger:

Last edited by MuddyBoots; May 21, 2024 at 06:05 PM..
MuddyBoots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, Taylor27