View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
10.2k hugs
given
Default May 21, 2024 at 05:56 PM

So high today I can't help it. My new relationship is taking off hard and fast with all the new experiences and sensations that a new relationship will give. Out of all the tears and all the pain I have endured the past 6 months, I think I am finally at a place of healing, and my ex is now a thing of the past. My sleeping pattern has been all crazy because of all the excitement with this new man this past week. It's electrifying.

More good news is that I spoke to my pdoc this morning and she didn't yell (in fact the complete opposite) that I stopped taking my morning meds. In fact she said that as long as I stay stable, I can just continue taking the 2mg of Risperidone at night. She even put on the table that we can discontinue the Lithium within the next three months because I am doing so well. I am so relieved. I am so scared of the long-term effects of Lithium.

I am flying high, but not in mania, just feeling happy. I told my mom today that I was so tired of being afraid of mania because I have been so happy, and things have been turning around.

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, June08, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte, unaluna