View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,639 hugs
given
Default May 21, 2024 at 10:34 PM

My daughter is a HUGE help with my novel planning. The kid is brilliant! Honestly, I'd still be stuck on the same, major thing that I couldn't figure out if it wasn't for her. I'm definitely putting her on my dedication page for this book when I get it published!

I've been wired all day and caving and taking my seroquel. Fukk. I can't get away from the stuff! I need to be put on a different antipsychotic. Something more weight neutral that WON'T make me anxious, restless, or cause me heart problems. Like, I caved tonight and took my night dose of seroquel so I could actually, hopefully, get some damn sleep!!! I predict I'll wake up at 2am, but whatever. I tried.

I had quite the last night. I woke up at 2am. Around 4 or so this guy on Facebook I'm friends with just because he's a fellow writer seemed like he was having a bad night and I was nice and just messaged him and asked him if he was okay. He told me his problem. I offered some advice. He said, "You don't get it! I have *insert disorder* and don't process things like other people. Why did you even start talking to me?" Which just pissed me off further because I was already pissed from something else. I mean, how rude! Sorry I was just trying to be nice! Fukk you dude.

Before that I was having issues uploading files for my narrator for my audiobook, which was REALLY getting me raging.

And then I had bad allergies and my head felt like it was about to explode and I had a sore throat and was in pain from pushing my out of shape body too hard exercising and my period is a week late.

PMS man. PMS.

Oh, and I stubbed one if my toes and it's all swollen and it hurts to walk.

Ugh!!!! I want to THROW something!!!!!!!

I need to read but I can't even concentrate on MOVIES. All I can really do is write in my journal and novel plan. It's really frustrating. I'm just buzzing with energy but my sore body is saying NO. And my mind wants to stay up, but my head hurts from allergies and just wants to try sleeping them off. And the pharmacy has been working on the same med refills for the past four days!!!! I'm going to have to call them and ask when they'll be ready because I actually need one of them.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Crazy Hitch, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots