View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,248 hugs
given
Default May 22, 2024 at 12:34 PM

CM and T were supposed to meet up with me today because I'm in trouble because they feel concerned that I missed my last therapy session and have missed like half their check-in calls but had like 5 emergency calls in the past week based on my phone records, T just called and said it's going to be Friday lmao. Guess they're not that concerned. Didn't even say what time but I assume it's same time as it was supposed to be today.

My subconscious knew this was going to happen so I went to my favorite store that makes our roads as good as freeze/thaw cycles will allow, and now I have the time and lack of need for sobriety. Should probably get something in my stomach before I continue, but it wouldn't be the first time I go hypoglycemic and won't be the last. GONNA LIVE FOREVER! IMMORTAL CLUB HELL YEAH!

I'm kinda a high functioning alcoholic even though I've barely drank since January. Like I don't become those people you see on Intervention who piss in bushes, collapse on the sidewalk, and start fights with everyone they meet. Maybe I don't perform at max and I would never drive (again) after drinking, but I just had like 7 shots worth and the roommate type person doesn't even notice or at least didn't comment or anything. I thought I'd have trouble walking, but I got to the bathroom fine. I almost want to say I'm higher functioning now after deliberately drinking "in excess" than I was when I was sad.

Last edited by MuddyBoots; May 22, 2024 at 03:23 PM..
MuddyBoots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Crazy Hitch, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, raspberrytorte, unaluna

Thanks for this!
bizi